Simply Intricate

shades of green on the bricks, broken steps
dried rivers and tracks in sand
symmetrical bridges and rail tracks
irregular land divisions 
Trees dried and standing alone
electric wires running parallel 
so intricate like veins and arteries 

These bricks built my memories 
cannot trace back with broken steps
I can't swim or trace the track 
Symmetry confuses me 
irregularity interests me 
you are that one standing so far
Can't reach you with veins or wires!

As I travel in time and rejoice the moment
You had everything but not clarity! 
these rocks and blocks remind the same

I travel to our land of demons and dark lords!
Because angles are overrated and 
so are light and right.... 

-Aparna Bhumi 
Whether we appreciate it or not, we live out our lives surrounded by an intricate pattern of social connections... We're all embedded in this network; it affects us profoundly and we may be unaware of its existence, of its effect on us. - Nicholas. A. Christakis

Comments

Popular Posts